Cary Quilting Company's 2023 UFO Club
It's our 9th annual UFO (UnFinished Objects) Club!
We all have unfinished quilt projects, started with the best of intentions.
Wouldn't it be great to finish them up this year?
How it works:
Click HERE to register your projects.
3. Show us your progress
Send photos of your progress anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of March, whether you've finished everything you entered or not, be sure to send photos showing your progress, and Julianne will tally your points for the big prizes!
You may also show and tell in the shop: just ask a shop staff member to take photos of your progress and send them to Julianne with your name so you get your credit.
Click HERE to send progress photos.
4. Watch the Scoreboard (optional)
On April 3, we will calculate all of the points and announce our UFO Club winners on our next daily video, as well as posting them here.
This year, we had 303 projects entered, and we got progress emails for 112 quilt projects that were worked on or completed during the club! (There may have been more that we just didn't hear about too!)
- "Big UFOs" are 3600 square inches or larger, and "Little UFOs" are 200 - 3599 square inches.
- Projects are considered UFOs if the project was started before registration, which is January 1 - 31. "Started" means that the first cuts into the fabric have been made. Untouched kits in the closet don't count! You may have a quilt that just needs binding and a label, or even just a label - those count too!
- Each person is limited to 10 registered UFOs per year.
- Only quilts qualify as UFO projects. Bags, pillows, rugs, etc. don't count for this club, though they are lovely to create and to finish!
- Your discounts are only to be used for items needed to complete registered projects from Jan 1 - March 31 of the current year. If you submit a registered project to our Longarm Team by 3/31, you can still receive your quilting discount, even if it's not finished by 4/1. If we find that you're abusing your discount, you sadly won't be allowed to participate in the club again and your online discount code will be revoked.
- No purchase is necessary to be a part of the UFO club or to win.
- Any questions? Call Julianne at the shop: 919-238-9739 ext. 5