17 July, 2019
03 July, 2019
17 June, 2019
We are celebrating a big win and offering a fun sale in this newsletter!
17 June, 2019
Enjoy an interview with Julianne Walther, owner, for the podcast "Women Really Mean Business" by Athena International.
Click here to listen.
24 May, 2019
16 May, 2019
We are so excited to be participating in the Row by Row Experience for our third year! This year's theme is "Home Sweet Home", and because Julianne likes to take the road less traveled, her thoughts turned to all types of homes, even those made in trees. We also decided to offer two row patterns this year, because we just had too many fun ideas to fit into one row! Without further ado...
Our Two Rows: Raccoons' and Robins' Treehouse and Bear's and Bees' Clubhouse
All of these animals live in our beautiful state of North Carolina, and many enjoy our oak trees as their homes. We will also be offering a "tree middle" bundle, if you'd like to join your rows together to create one tree (we bound the edges of all of ours to show three different products):
Two Rows!?!? What does that mean?
Per Row by Row Experience rules, each person may receive ONE free pattern per shop, for the duration of the event. If you want both patterns, you have a few options:
1. Bring a friend in with you this summer - even a baby will do! As long as it's another person, they can get one free pattern and you can get the other. You'll have to ask your friend to share the original pattern with you, as photocopying patterns is prohibited due to copyright law and is a huge No No!
2. Purchase a kit for the row or both rows. Every purchased Row by Row kit includes a pattern. Row kits will be available for purchase in the shop from 6/21 - 9/6. You may also pre-order kits for November delivery from 6/21 - 9/6.
3. Purchase a Home in the Oaks Baby Quilt kit, which will include patterns for both rows. These will be available for sale in the shop from 6/21 - 9/6. You may also pre-order kits for November delivery from 6/21 - 9/6.
Please don't ask for a second free pattern during the summer. It puts us in the awkward position of having to say "No" to our favorite customers, in order to stay within the RxR rules.
Can I use both of your adorable rows in my Row by Row Experience quilt?
We would love for you to use them both in your quilt! In order to be eligible for prizes from shops for your finished quilt, you'll have to use rows from 8 different shops in your quilt. This means that if you use both of our rows, you'll need a minimum of 7 other rows from 7 other shops to win a stash of 25 fat quarters at any shop.
2016 License Plates are available online and in the shop now!
Get more details on the event here, and we can't wait to share our pattern with you soon!
16 May, 2019
16 May, 2019
It's here! Our 2017 Row by Row Experience® Row is complete!
Announcing... Go To Sheep!
It's bedtime, and our little sheep are jumping the fence so your little ones can count them... except for the silly black sheep, who's skating through life!
Just like in past years, we will be offering free row patterns, and kits will be available for purchase that even include your own set of "sheepskates".
We are in the process of designing a baby quilt which includes this row, and we will be offering baby quilt kits for sale this summer, too.
Be sure to pick up our 2017 Fabric Plate this year!
New this year, we have collectible pins by Pin Peddler for sale!
We are also participating in Row by Row Junior this year, which is an initiative to get kids sewing! Rover is our free pattern for junior quilters. Kids 6 - 14 can pick up a free Rover pattern during Row by Row, and anyone can purchase a Rover kit. For fun, our Rover kits will come in a huge variety of polka dotted colors!
We still have a limited number of 2016 Row by Row kits and Fabric Plates available - get them before they are history!
We can't wait to see you this summer! We are less than 2 miles from Interstate 40, just west of Raleigh, North Carolina.
08 May, 2019
- While we usually don't allow our friends and family to call quilts "blankets", we will make an exception for this cute set of snoozers! Take a nap with piglets April, Bea, Charlotte, and Daisy as they dream in their snuggly quilts, made of fabric by Kaffe Fassett.
- This is an appliqué block, and it's created with narrow outlines to give it a cartoon-like appearance. The outlines are also appliquéd fabric, added as a last layer. You've probably never appliquéd like this before!
- We will be giving away free patterns and selling laser-cut kits for this adorable row, starting on June 21st, 2019.