Cary Quilting Company's 2022 UFO Club
Welcome to our 8th annual UFO (UnFinished Objects) Club!
We all have unfinished quilt projects, started with the best of intentions.
Wouldn't it be great to finish them up this year?
How it works:
Click HERE to register your projects.
3. Show us your progress
Send photos of your progress anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of March, whether you've finished everything you entered or not, be sure to send photos showing your progress, and Julianne will tally your points for the big prizes!
You may also show and tell in the shop: just ask a shop staff member to take photos of your progress and send them to Julianne with your name so you get your credit.
Click HERE to send progress photos.
4. Watch the Scoreboard (optional)
Scores will be posted here and updated weekly.
Find your line by your initials and last two numbers of your phone number. For example, Jane Doe at 919-555-1212 would be JD12
Find our Winners Blog post HERE!
Initials, A to Z
On April 1, we will calculate all of the points and announce our UFO Club winners on our 4/4 daily video, as well as posting them here.
Find our videos HERE.
- "Big UFOs" are 3600 square inches or larger, and "Little UFOs" are 200 - 3599 square inches.
- Projects are considered UFOs if the project was started before registration, which is January 1 - 31. "Started" means that the first cuts into the fabric have been made. Untouched kits in the closet don't count! ;). You may have a quilt that just needs binding and a label, or even just a label - and those count too!
- Each person is limited to 10 registered UFOs per year.
- Only quilts qualify as UFO projects. Bags, pillows, rugs, etc. don't count for this club, though they are lovely to create and (more importantly) to finish!
- Your discounts are only to be used for items needed to complete registered projects from Jan 1 - March 31 of the current year. If we find that you're abusing your discount, you sadly won't be allowed to participate in the club again and your online discount code will be revoked.
- Any questions? Call Julianne at the shop: 919-238-9739 ext. 5